Friday, April 21, 2006

I'M OK

by Jo Gabriel

never meant to hurl myself into space
never meant to take my helmet off
never meant to tell you so many truths about me
never meant for you to see who i was
i'm not crazy, i'm ok
maybe i'll come back some other day
never meant to tell you what i was feeling
never meant for you to see me inside out
never meant for you to know what i was concealing
was that i had nothing to hide.
maybe i'll come back some other time
and lay on a bed of lies for you
keep it to myself cause it makes no difference
does it really matter what i do
maybe i'll come back as someone else
so you can get a better look at me
is it everything that pushes down
or just the pieces of her you don't see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i also wanna watch sideways
tell me if it's good after u've seen it ok?! :)

2:26 AM  
Blogger angeL* said...

hildie* my dearrrrr

yayaya sure.
aiya, miss* miss* miss* YOU.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home