Thursday, April 27, 2006

thanks & a note to R*

yup when my mind get too messy i couldn't write word by word down in chinese. sometimes when i am so silent and i can hear clearly there so many voices and sounds outside. being so(too) sensitive.

so that's when i posted my last entry.

then i got several emails and e-cards. some only a line or two. some like full-four-pages. sorry to make anyone worry. and i am always that thankful. whenever your faces flash into my mind.


為何仍在遠方的你彷彿都知道
我在這刻極需知心傾訴
偶然覺得失去氣力 幹勁全無
及時扶助我 情誼伴溫暖送到

朋友的心 朋友的真 儘管聲音永遠是老
我願我願友誼老一點更好
環顧今天人人換新鮮的 外表也百萬套
有幾多感情 從不更改到老

it's been always nice to have someone understand you fully. and i have always been the lucky girl.

i'm no angel.
but too i'll always be.


(so, ya you must have got my reply by now. i did think to post it here, but right before i click the POST button i suddenly recall i got some friends who read this blog too can read the language i supposed to write in. ya so that's why i again broke my promise and sent you an email.)
(and afterall i found it takes me so long to write the mail. even i spent much more time than writing in this blog.)


yup i keep myself dwelling in the book the whole day. and i saw someone in the newspaper introduced the book saying what like he cries over when reading. then again i come to that thought.

how heavy/light a tear is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home