Wednesday, November 30, 2005

pleure

completely i could not speak out a word from my mouth
feeling so nervous when her voice buzz buzz buzz over the phone
i dare not to answer and the one and only feeling deep in my heart is

shaky

almost i cry
yet before tears drop down i ran over to the washroom
"but why are you so scared?"

seems i never make correct judgements
never say right things in appropriate wordings when facing her
wholly i doubt myself

likewise seems i never know if she's trapping me
never know how i can think in her way

after all i know i could not trust her and hers
like i did at the beginning
like i always do to everyone

and yet is the saddest thing which makes my heart cry

je me sens si faible quand je pleure

3 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

"je me sens si faible quand je pleure"



Dear, you feel so weak when you cry?!

Don't worry. You'll never walk alone.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Ruth Tam said...

Hope you are better now.

11:16 PM  
Blogger angeL* said...

巔兄︰

謝謝你。嘻,我已經沒事了!


ruth︰

謝謝你的祝福啊,我沒事沒事了,已經在好快樂好快樂的過每一天了!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home